Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dear Tucker

I can't believe you are already ONE!  It has only been a year, and yet I can't imagine life anymore without you here. I've loved you from the very moment I knew you were growing inside me. You have been a true gift from God in every way.


The day you were born was a very scary time for Mommy and Daddy because you had a lot of complications but you've always been a fighter and such a strong little boy.  The momemt I was able to hold you was one of the best experiences in my life.  To know that I created such an amazing little baby so precious and perfect in every way.


 Oh how I love to hold you tightly, my baby boy! I love that you're such a baby - so cuddly, and so snuggly. That when I pick you up, you bury your head on me, kick your little feet in excitement, and occasionally will suck your thumb. That when I’m holding you, you gaze up and are so content just being held and loved on. I prayed that I'd have a snuggly baby, and I got one in you!


 Your eyes light up when you get excited. You dance, rock, move your hands and sway to any music that’s playing. You like to click your tongue, and you have six teeth in that little mouth. You started walking the week of Christmas and now you're practically running out of sight.  If there is any action happening, you want to be right in the middle of it!


 You're already a little talker. "Bye, bye!" accompanies your wave. "Mama" and "Dada" have been perfected. When it's time for Nighty Night you will walk to the stairs and climb all the way up the whole time saying "Nite Nite" and you'll ask for your "Bear" and "Blank" short for blanket.  You enjoy playing with your "Ball" and playing farm with your "Cow", "Neigh" (horse) and "Duck".  You're a very happy and social little boy.  You enjoy taking baths and splish splashing in the water.  You always ask Mommy for a "Bath" when your hands get dirty from eating.


 Oh what a gift you are, precious boy! You are sugar and spice, and everything nice! You laugh so easily, and love tickles. When you really get going, the squeals and belly laughs come out. You are bright and radiant and full of life, my precious Tucker "Tuck". You are a delight, and each day is a gift with you. A gift to love you and be a reflection of God's love to you. You'll learn to think of our Heavenly Father's love the way your earthly parents show love to you, and I pray we demonstrate the love of the Father to you.


 I can’t wait to spend each day of this next year with you, precious boy. I am so in love with you. You make my heart melt.


All my love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment