Thursday, March 3, 2011

Busy Weekends

The last few weeks have been incredibly busy for me.  We've had a birthday celebration almost every weekend since the new year and things will soon be settling down and I can post more often.  Here are a few pictures from Tucker's 1st Birthday, our friend Van Helms 3rd birthday, around the house, and my 30th Birthday. 
I still can't believe I'm 30 but it's the new 20 right?!

Tucker's 1st Birthday Celebration!

 He was so happy and enjoyed his 1st Birthday celebration!

 Tucker's Birthday cake, cupcakes, and little smash cake!
He loves playing with cars and pushing them around the house.

Tucker loves playing in his Cozy Coupe from Aunt MeMe and Uncle Jamie

 Tucker sliding down the little slide at Van Helm's 3rd Birthday party.

Tucker loved playing with all the toys, shapes, and blocks.

Valentine's Day Eve and Tucker's playing with his farm.

Happy 30th Birthday to me...lalalala...

...Me and my sweet baby boy Tucker...

No comments:

Post a Comment