Friday, March 18, 2011

Carolina Boy

I found a "Beat Duke" t-shirt for Tucker at a consignment sale and I knew right then that I had to buy it for him and well for of course his daddy.  Keith loves this little t-shirt and I swear he dresses Tucker in it every Friday. Keith and I are huge Carolina Tar Heel fans and Keith actually graduated for the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. So he is a die hard Carolina fan. When I got home tonight sure enough Keith had Tucker in the little t-shirt.  I grabbed the camera and snapped a few pictures of Tucker before dinner. Now we can always remember this "Beat Duke" t-shirt.

Here are a few pictures of our little Carolina Boy!
He's growing up so fast these days and talking a mile a minute.







Go Heels beat those Dookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment