Saturday, August 22, 2009

18 weeks & It's A Boy!!!

I'm excited to announce that Keith and I are having a baby BOY!!!
I'm 18 weeks now and I had my ultrasound on Thursday, August 20th. The ultrasound went really well and our baby boy is growing healthy and strong. He now weighs 1/2 a pound and he's about 5 1/2 inches long. His brain and heart look really good and the blood is circulating through the heart's chambers the correct way. His lips, fingers, and toes all look good as well. The ultrasound was an amazing experience and I wish I could've stayed there all day and watched my little man moving around. It was such a blessing to see our little boy moving around, yawning, and best of all knowing that he is healthy. I've placed a few ultrasound pictures at the bottom for you to view.

I'm still eatting fresh strawberries and other strawberry related foods. I also enjoy beef, toasted sandwiches, apples, and sweet tea/unsweet tea. I've been experiencing some sharp pains under my left rib cage and under my tummy where my uterus is growing that come and go throughout the day. I'm also experiencing some lower back pain mainly at night which hasn't been a lot of fun to deal with.

Today I picked out my nursery crib bedding from Pottery Barn Kids. I decided to go with the ABC toile print which I think is very sweet and I love it. I already have a daybed in the baby's room with blue and white bedding so this will go perfect together. Keith and I have also been talking about names a lot the last couple days and I think our little boys name will be Tucker. I can't wait for my little man to arrive and I can hold him and love all over him.



...Our Little Boy...

...Profile Picture...

...He's yawning...

...It's A Boy...

...He's sitting Indian style...so sweet...


Today's Mood - Blessed and Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment