Monday, August 3, 2009

Emotional Days

Since this past Friday night I've been very emotional. Friday night I was talking to my mom on the phone and then out of no where for no reason I started crying. My poor mom. She thought she upset me but really I was just crying for no good reason at all. I honestly thought to myself that I may be loosing it but I knew it was just my pregnancy hormones stepping up another gear. I was laying it the bed with Keith and he was staring at me because I was crying so hard and he wanted to help but he didn't know what to do. My mom kept asking if she said something to upset me and I told her no. This is really sad but I think I honestly just missed my mom's voice because I haven't talked with her a lot this past week and then it hit me that I'm soon going to be a mom as well. It was very emotional but I felt fine after my teary waterfall ended.

Then today I was eating my usual Subway sandwich which is a toasted Turkey and Swiss on wheat. Since I found out that I'm pregnant I've been ordering apples as my side instead of chips. Today I was eating my apples at my desk and the phone rang and I had to shift my body to answer the phone. The caller ended up hanging up but when I shifted in my chair I knocked my apples onto the floor and I was so upset. I thought I was going to loose it all over again. haha. I was so upset that my apples dropped on the floor. It was sad to think I almost started crying over my apples and not being able to eat them but Friday night was a lot worse. I'm still adjusting to all these added pregnancy hormones.

Since I've been pretty emotional these past few days a lot of my friends seem to think I'm having a baby girl. I guess I'll find out in about three (3) weeks. My next appointment is scheduled for this Thursday at 9am and I can't wait to hear my little baby's heart beat again. I'll schedule my ultrasound after this appointment for 18 weeks. I'll keep you posted and I plan to blog again Thursday night after my 16 week appointment.


Today's mood = Relaxed

No comments:

Post a Comment