Monday, October 5, 2009

24 weeks

I'm 24 weeks along now and everything is going really well these days. Keith took me to dinner at Outback Steakhouse Saturday night and then we went to Babies-R-Us and added a few more things to our baby registry. We had a great night out together and I couldn't believe that Keith almost ate the whole bloomin' onion at dinner. Sunday, Keith and I cleaned all day downstairs and I brought out some of our Fall decorations. I think I dusted every piece of furniture yesterday which was much needed and Keith vacuumed, did the laundry, and the dishes. I also worked on the nursery which is still a work in progress but at least it's coming a long and you can almost see the whole floor now. Last night, I watched my little niece Maleea while my sister Melissa and her husband Jamie took Jacob to Awana's at church and then they went on a dinner date. Maleea was a little sweetie and sat on my lap the majority of the night. I love the age she's at and that's she's becoming more snuggly with me.

Today, I went to my 24 week doctor's appointment and everything went really well. My blood pressure was 110 over 70 and the baby's heart beat was 155 BPM. I asked the doctor if I could listen to the heart beat longer and he said sure. I love hearing Tucker's little heart beat. It's amazing. I also had my flu shot today and my left arm is still incredibly sore. It's been hurting me all day but I'm praying that tomorrow when I wake up the throbbing will be gone. My next appointment is Tuesday, November 3rd, and I'm already looking forward to it!!! Tonight I ate dinner with my Mom and Dad. My mom made steak, baked potatoe, green beans, and some cresent rolls. Yum. Thanks for the yummy dinner Mom and Tucker enjoyed it too!!!

Today's Mood - Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment