Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nike Shoes

It's been so cold here in Charlotte, NC that I decided it's time to start placing shoes on Tucker's feet on a regular basis.  He can't walk by himself yet so I've only been placing shoes on his feet for special occasions.  This morning I found a pair of Nike shoes that my sister gave me.  The Nikes used to be my nephew Jacob's shoes when he was a baby.  I placed Tuckers foot against the shoe and luckily his feet fit.  I guess I really need to go and buy Tucker some shoes but I haven't made it a priority since he isn't walking and he'll grow out of them pretty fast.  Tucker always pulls his socks right off when I put them on his feet.  Not even a minute will go by and he's already pulled his socks off and he's eating them.  Yes, he eats everything or puts everything into his mouth so I have to be very careful and make sure the floor is clean.  This morning when I placed Tuckers socks and shoes on he was so funny.  He looked at me like "Mommy what the heck are you placing on my feet?" These were the 1st real heavy soled shoes I've placed on his feet.  He actually did pretty well walking in them going up and down the table in the den.

...Here are a few pictures of Tucker and his little Nike shoes...





No comments:

Post a Comment