Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sweet Baby Boy & Giggles

I had so much fun this weekend with Tucker!  He's really developing a sweet personality.  He is laughing more and interacting with me and everyone around him.  He points to objects and says, "This" and he really wants to know what it is.  He has started to say "tree" and "ball" this past week.  I think since the Christmas tree is up he's been pointing to it a lot and I will tell him that it's a tree.  He also loves to point to the ornaments and I call those balls or ball since that's a lot easier for him to say than ornament. 



This past weekend I was feeding him some bananas and pears for lunch and he was so animated.  We've been reading a book about farm animals and the noises that a Cow, Horse, Pig, and Roster make.  He has recently been laughing anytime I "oink" like a pig.  He loves it and he thinks it's hysterical!  I decided to capture this belly laugh on video and I placed a few picture and the video below.  It really melts my heart and I'm so glad that Tucker is such a sweet and loving little boy.







...Here's a quick video...
I hope you enjoy it as much as me and please forgive my horrible laugh!~



No comments:

Post a Comment