Thursday, July 30, 2009

15 weeks

I'm 15 weeks pregnant today and 1 week shy of being 4 months pregnant. I really hope the rest of my pregnancy will go by just as fast. I'm still wearing a few of my work pants but I've bought two (2) Be Bands for my growing belly. I bought a black one and a white one. I've been wearing my black one as a camisole since my chest has been so sensitive that even my bras are irritating me. Not fun. I'm still having these little red bumps appear on my skin and they itch just a little bit. I've been using Aveeno body wash and lotion and this has helped with the bumps and my sensitive skin. I've started to stay up later at night so I must be gaining back some energy because I stayed up until almost 11pm last night. I'm still very tired throughout the day and evening though. I enjoy drinking a big glass of milk and eating a strawberry yoplait light yogurt every morning for breakfast. I try to add a fruit (generally strawberries or berries) and a whole grain food in my breakfast. Lunch is still generally pretty light and dinner is whatever is easy and fast to make these days. I enjoy sucking on hard candy's at work like lemon drops, lifesavers, peppermints, and blow pops. I'm sure I'll get a cavity from eating all these hard sugar candy's. Tonight we're going to dinner with some of our close friends so I'm looking forward to getting together and catching up with everyone.

Today's Mood - Upbeat, Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment