Saturday, September 5, 2009

20 weeks

Well, I've made it....I'm half way there!!! I'm super excited and I can't believe that the last 20 weeks have just flown by. My baby boy "Tucker" is very active these days. He kicks me a lot in the mornings (hungry) and a lot in the evenings (active at night) when it's time to go to bed. I just lay in bed and wait for him to kick me. It's something that I look forward to and cherish everyday now. My family and I went to Hilton Head Island, SC last Friday and came home yesterday. We had a great time enjoying the beach and weather together. The men played golf Thursday and while they played golf the women and kiddo's went shopping at the HH Tanger Outlets. I bought a few really cute outfits for my little man and I can't wait to see him wearing them. I ate a lot while on vacation but Keith and I walked a lot on the beach to work it off and I would swim a few laps in the pool everyday. I think Tucker really enjoy the pool because I would always feel him move around a little when I would first get in the water - or perhaps he was cold?...not sure but he was a little swimmer himself it felt like.

I went through some old baby pictures and little boy pictures of Keith last night with his mom. He was a little cutie. As a baby Keith was very long with long skinny legs. I have a feeling our baby is going to have really long skinny legs just like his daddy. I think he'll be very active and athletic too. Both Keith and I had long legs growing up and we were both very athletic and kept very active in sports. I think we might have a little athlete in the making.

20 more weeks to go...I can't wait!!!

Todays Mood - Relaxed

No comments:

Post a Comment