Friday, September 18, 2009

22 weeks

I'm now 22 weeks and I'm really feeling pregnant these days. I feel like there is a bowling ball in my belly and it's getting harder to get out of the bed. I also found that it's hard to get in and out of Keith's truck since it's higher off the ground and my belly is bigger. I'll need to keep that in mind since Keith and I are looking to buy a SUV sometime before our baby boy arrives. Tucker is still very active these days and he kicks me a lot at night. I've picked up a bad habit of going to McDonald's every morning and ordering a large half sweet/half unsweet tea. It's my caffiene for the day and it's only $1.09 right now! Can't beat the price. Tucker usually kicks me a lot when I'm drinking my morning tea as well.

Baby Tucker is about the size of a papaya and he's able to hear outside noises from inside the womb. I read books to him at night "Goodnight Moon", "You Are Adorable", and "I Love You This Much". He was really kicking last night when I was reading him Goodnight Moon. I sing to him on the drive home from work which is usally country music. I think he enjoys that as well because he'll give me a few good kicks. Every morning and every night I tell him "Good morning" and "Good night" and I pray for him everyday that he'll be a good boy for Mommy. He should be sleeping about 12 to 14 hours everyday now and I think that's mainly while I'm at work and perhaps some while I'm sleeping. His little baby face is fully formed and his nipples are starting to sprout out on his chest. I still can't believe that I am creating this little miracle inside me. Amazing.

Yesterday, I went on a Retail Division outing and we had lunch together at BlackFinn and then we all went bowling at Strike City at the EpiCenter. I had a great time with everyone in my division yesterday but it was so hard to bowl. I had no idea it was going to be that different with my belly in the way. I played one game and I had to stop because my back and sides were really hurting me. Everyone else played about 3 more games and it was very entertaining to watch everyone. I had a really good time!

Today's mood - Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment