Friday, July 17, 2009

13 weeks

Happy Friday!!!

I can't believe I am 13 weeks pregnant now!!! The time has really flown these past couple of weeks. It's hard to believe that I'm in the last week of my 1st trimester. I can't wait to feel my baby move which should be any time now. I have my next doctor's appointment scheduled on August 6th for my 16 week check up and then I'll return two weeks later (18 weeks) to find out the sex of the baby which is going to be so exciting!!!

I've been keeping very active over the last 13 weeks. I generally exercise 4 days a week at the Childress Klein YMCA uptown conveniently located in my building. I walk Mondays and Wednesdays with my friend Sherry (we usually walk 2 miles) and Tuesdays and Thursdays I meet with a trainer and work on toning my arms and legs. My friend Sherry is also pregnant and she is just one week behind me. Sherry and I go to the same doctor's office and are schedule to deliver at CMC Pineville. Small world huh? We keep joking that we're going to be in the hospital at the same time. I keep Fridays open to eat lunch with the girls in my office and we enjoy lunch together and catching up on the week and what we have planned for the weekend.

I'm am starting to finally get excited about food. I've been very picky the past couple of weeks and I've basically been eating a lot of the same foods over and over again. I generally eat an English Muffin for breakfast with strawberry yogurt, sliced strawberries and a large cup of milk, lunch is usually a toasted turkey and swiss sandwich from subway, and dinner has been something with hamburger meet, cereal, rice and shrimp or rice and soup, and I try to get vegetables in my dinner as well. I just haven't had a big appetite. Today, I've been craving pizza and I'm really excited about dinner tonight. I've been telling my little baby "bubbies" all day that it gets pizza for dinner. Keith and I are going to Brixx Pizza tonight and my family is meeting us. I have two coupons good for a free appetizer and a free entree. I think we'll enjoy the spinach and artichoke dip with warm pita bread for our appetizer....YUM! I can't wait. My parents and brother have been in the mountains for a week so I'm looking forward to seeing them and catching up on what they've been busy doing over the past week.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Today's Mood = Sleepy and Hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment