Monday, July 20, 2009

I felt the baby!!!

Yesterday, Keith and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary because Keith will be out of town on Tuesday, July 21st which is our anniversary date. As part of our day of celebrating we went to the movies and we watched "The Proposal" with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. I highly recommend this movie for anyone who hasn't watched it. It's Hilarious. I was laughing so hard at this movie I literally was not breathing and Keith kept leaning over and telling me to stop it. haha. I think I was starting to embarrass him but he was laughing too. At one point in the movie when Sandra Bullock was singing and going around the fire with Grammy...I was laughing so hard that I felt the baby. I think the baby was thinking...."Mommy what is wrong with you? You are shaking and moving all around". Or the baby was laughing with me. Either way I think the baby was doing flips and having a good time because I was so happy. Keith still doesn't believe that I felt the baby but I believe I did. ;) It only lasted a few seconds and it felt like butterfly wings in my belly or little fingers tickeling me. It was an amazing experience and I can't wait to feel my baby moving around inside me more!!!

Today's Mood - Vibrant

No comments:

Post a Comment