Saturday, July 11, 2009

Not Feeling So Well

Last night I wasn't feeling so well and I didn't know what to cook for dinner so Keith made some hotdogs and he ate some chips and dip. Before he started cooking the hotdogs I made a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch cereal since I couldn't figure out what to eat and I wasn't that hungry. I ended up eating a hotdog as well and I think that was a bad idea because I felt horrible after that. I ended up going to bed around 7:30pm and slept until about 11:45pm. Keith and I both woke up and I asked him to get me a glass of orange juice. Being the good husband that he is he went down (this is after I asked him 4 times) and made me a glass of orange juice which took 15 minutes because he was watching a dog outside that was loose in the neighborhood. I was thinking what in the world is taking him so long because I felt like I was dying of thrist (not really but it felt that way). I drank my orange juice and we went back to bed...I only had to get up once to use the bathroom last night which was good.

I woke up this morning and ate some strawberry toasted strudels and a big glass of milk. Yum. The baby loves those strawberry strudels. I treat the baby every weekend with the strudels and during the week I usually eat strawberry yogurt and an english muffin with strawberry jam. I may even bring a container of fresh cut strawberries to work for a snack. This baby loves strawberries!!! Back to today...after breakfast Keith and I laid on the couch together and watched le tour de France. It's amazing to watch those men climb those mountains in record time and act like they're breathing just fine. I would for sure have fallen off my bike and down the mountain. haha. For lunch I ate a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich with some wheat thins and cheese squares and a glass of water.

I had a hair appointment today with Debra from Sheer Energy and since I'm almost finished with my 1st trimester it's safe to highlight my hair especially since the color doesn't touch my scalp and it's placed on foils. I freshed up my highlights, trimmed my hair, and caught up on the gossip with Debra. We always have a great time catching up together. I drove to Once Upon A Child in Pineville and looked at some of there maternity clothes and found a cute pair of white capri jeans and a pair of dark long jeans....total purchase = $18.00. I think I found a good deal. I went to the grocery store later this afternoon and bought a few miscellaneous items that Keith and I need. Unfortunately when I got home I was a sick Mama. I had diarrhea really bad and I couldn't understand why? I think it was a glass of chocolate milk I had before I went to the grocery store? Still not sure but I'm starting to feel a little better now.

Keith is making ribs tonight and I have to be honest that I'm not sure if baby will like them or not. I hope the baby does though because I've been really picky lately and it would be nice to branch out and eat other foods. I think I'll make some vegtables and mashed potatoes to go along with our dinner. I know the baby loves green beans and potatoes so I should be fine.

Looking forward to having a great dinner with Keith and watching a movie later tonight. I rented Marley and Me at the RedBox earlier today. I hope I don't cry but with all these hormones it's almost a given.

Today's Mood = Tired

No comments:

Post a Comment