Sunday, July 12, 2009

Maternity Shopping

I made plans to go maternity shopping today with my friend Vanessa. Vanessa and I have been friends since the 2nd grade and it was so good to catch up and visit with her today. We met at McAlister's Deli at the Arboretum and enjoyed lunch and talked about our families together. Vanessa has three little girls and a lot of experience with maternity shopping and what I should buy as compard to what I want to buy. We drove over to Destination Maternity in the South Park area together and shopped there for almost 2 hours. She was a big help with picking out clothes for work and clothes for relaxing on the weekends. I found a lot of great deals (most everything I bought was under $20 or $9.99) and I bought a great bra too. Vanessa bought me two books as a surprise...she is so kind. We had a great time shopping together and I'm glad she and I were able to meet up and enjoy lunch and shopping today.

Today's Mood = Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment